Genshin Impact 2.3 leaks have dripped in about the upcoming content already, feeding the imagination of Teyvat Travelers.
The upcoming chapter will take action back to Dragonspine, and it will be color with the gold of the Geo Element. Here is everything we know so far about new weapons, artifacts, and world items.
Based on the previous cycles, players can expect the Genshin Impact Update 2.3 to go live on server time on Wednesday, November 24th, 2021.
- The server’s maintenance takes around five hours, with players being compensated 300 Primogems for the downtime.
Genshin Impact 2.3 Livestream
miHoYo usually runs a Livestream around one week after the release of a new update. It means the Genshin Impact 2.3 live stream can take place on Friday, November 12nd, 2021
Genshin Impact 2.3 New Weapons
Just like the previous patch focuses on concentrating HP stats, with Kokomi and her weapon. miHoYo has decided to do it again but now focuses on Defense Stats.
New weapons, passive and secondary, are multiplied on Defense. In addition, a new artifact set boosts characters’ Defense and even a new character Arataki Itto which damage will increase based on his Defense.
Leakings coming from the Beta Testers confirm the introduction of two new weapons. They seem to be available as part of the first weapon banner.
Passive Effect R5
|5-star||Redhorn Stonethresher||Claymore||Crit DMG||Gokadaiou Otogibanashi||DEF is increased by 40% Normal and Charged Attack DMG is increased by 56% of DEF|
|4-star||Cinnabar Spindle||Sword||DEF||Spotless Heart||Elemental Skill DMG is increased by 80% of base DEF. This effect last 0.1s after and enter in a 1.5s Cooldown|
- Redhorn Stonethresher 5-star Claymore
- The weapon is a red and silver Nodachi that resembles the Inazuma weapons but with Pyro motives.
- The Claymore will reward building tanky characters with an extensive boost base on Defense.
- Best for Noelle and Arataki Itto
- Cinnabar Spindle, 4-star Sword
- This sword is Blue and Golden with a shiny ore in the middle, and it looks like a Tailor-Made weapon for Albedo. (Another hint for his possible rerun)
- The weapon is good for support heroes that depend on Elemental Skills.
- Best for Albedo and Bennet
Second Weapon Banner
We do not have details about any confirmed details for the second weapon banner in Genshin Impact 2.3.
Although, if we look closely at the splash art of Gorou and Arataki Itto, both characters are wielding unique weapons.
Hopefully, we will get these weapons in the second banner, particularly the very cool Golden Club of Arataki Itto.
For leveling up the Cinnabar Spindle, players need to farm.
- Decarabians from the Domain: Cecilia Garden
- Available on: Monday, Thursday, and Sunday.
- Components from Ruin Guards: Chaos Device, Chaos Core, Chaos Circuit
- Masks obtained from all the types of Hillichurls
For leveling up the Redhorn Stonethresher, players need to farm.
- Narukamis from the Domain: Court of Flowing Sand Domain.
- Available on: Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday.
- Concealed Materials from the Rifsthounds (new enemies)
- Handguards obtained from the Nobushi and Kairaki in Inazuma
We have information on two new sets of artifacts coming:
- Husk of Opulent Dreams:
- 2 pieces passive: DEF +30%
- 4 pieces passive: The on-field character’s Geo damage grants +6% DEF and +6 Geo damage, up to one stack every 0.3s for max 4 stacks.
- Geo DMG off-field gained one stack every 3s. The stacks get lost after 6s of no more stacks accumulation.
- This artifact set seems to fit very well with Arataki Itto.
- Divine Chorus
- 2 pieces passive: Healing Bonus 15%
- 4 pieces passive: Healing Effect Generates a Healing Bubble, once every 3.5s. Healing Bubbles will accumulate Stacked Healing (SH) as characters get healed.
- Healing Bubbles burst after 3s, healing nearby characters (50% of SH), and damage nearby enemies (90% of SH)
- The looks and stats of this set look tailor-made for Kokomi
New Gadgets and Devices
It seems Genshin Impact 2.3 is going to continue improving the Serenitea Pot. We are transporting new world elements in our Realm.
Leisure Device: Rhythmic Sprinter:
- New furnishing set for the Serenitea.
- The Rhythmic Sprinter will allow travelers and their friends to participate in parkour trials.
- This furnishing is part of the rewards for the Christmas Event: Dust and Shadowed Snow.
- New Gadget that will allow players to catch particular wild creatures to keep them in your Serenitea pot.
- You can get the Wild Foxes in Inazuma, Birdies from Mondstadt, and weasels from Liyue.
During Christmas, characters will create their Snowman in their Serenitea pot and share components with their friends.