Not looking forward to the cold months? We can’t blame you. But the gadgets on today’s roundup should keep you nice and toasty all winter long.
Colder weather is on its way, but you can stay warm and comfortable through it with these must-have gadgets for winter. Yes, it’s time to winterize your home and wardrobe. And we’ve got the smart heaters, ski goggles, and humidifiers to help.
Are you really heating your home as efficiently as you could be? If not, there’s a smart thermostat that automatically adjusts the temperature depending on whether or not you’re home.
For ski and snowboard season, the heated gloves and socks ensure your fingers and toes will never freeze again. Ready to get cozy? Check out the list below.
1. The Nordic Hygge Värme portable heater & detachable hand warmer keeps you toasty indoors and outdoors with its innovative design.
Do your fingers get chilly come October? Warm them up with the Nordic Hygge Värme portable heater & detachable hand warmer. This cool gadget is a stylish space heater with a detachable hand warmer in one. When you go out, just bring the hand warmer with you. It keeps a temperature of up to 122°F for an hour.
Get it for $99 on the official website.
2. The Rio Arc smart heater keeps your home warm, efficiently and affordably. It also works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant.
Lower your heating bills with the Rio Arc smart heater. This sleek heater is available in 1,000- and 2,000-watt models which cover 20 and 24 square meters, respectively. And, with the built-in Wi-Fi module and app, you can manage this heater from anywhere.
Get it for $260 on the official website.
3. The RYIDAR LinkLens smart audio snow goggles feature surround-sound, playing immersive audio you can hear even when it’s windy.
Hear your favorite tunes while you snowboard down the slopes with the RYIDAR LinkLens smart audio snow goggles. They cancel out the wind noise, let you take calls, read texts aloud, and do more. That’s why they made our list of must-have winter gadgets.
Preorder them for about $196.
4. The Amazon Smart Thermostat keeps your home at a suitable temperature, whether you’re there or out. It also learns your routines.
Heat your home intelligently with the Amazon Smart Thermostat. Using its Hunch feature, it sets your home to an applicable temperature depending on if you’re there or not.
Preorder it for $59.99 on the official website.
5. The uHoo indoor air quality sensor measures your air quality. It even gives you a virus index, letting you know if pathogens could spread.
Stay healthy this winter with the uHoo indoor air quality sensor. It detects nine different air quality factors and even gives you a virus index. That way, you’ll know if airborne pathogens can survive and what you should do about it.
Get it for $329 on the official website.
6. The Levoit Dual 200S Smart Top-Fill Humidifier lets you set a target humidity level. Plus you can use it for aromatherapy.
Combat dry air from your heater with the Levoit Dual 200S Smart Top-Fill Humidifier. This must-have winter gadget comes with schedules, timers, and voice control. Add essential oils to the tank to fill the room.
Get it for $54.99 on the official website.
7. The Quanta Vici Smart Heated Gloves & Socks stay at the temperature you set. That way, you’ll have warm hands and feet all winter.
Enjoy warm hands and feet throughout the cold months with the Quanta Vici Smart Heated Gloves & Socks. They maintain the temperature you select up to 130° F. They also have an anti-lost notification.
Preorder them for $199 on Indiegogo.
8. The Fellow Products Corvo EKG Minimalist Electric Kettle lets you enjoy your coffee, tea, or cocoa at your preferred temperature.
Drink a warm beverage at the ideal temperature with the Fellow Products Corvo EKG Minimalist Electric Kettle. It heats water to the temperature you want—anywhere between 135° F and 212° F. Meanwhile, the hold feature keeps that temperature for an hour.
Get it for $189.
9. The AEROSIZE Vest ONE Starter Kit avalanche airbag device could save your life during a winter sport emergencies. Just wear like a backpack.
If you ski or snowboard, the AEROSIZE Vest ONE Starter Kit avalanche airbag device can protect you from injuries or even an avalanche. Just pull the trigger to inflate an airbag that stretches out behind you. Keep safe with this must-have winter gadget.
Get it for about $868 on the official website.
10. The SnoStrip vehicle ski mount protects your skis and car from scratches while you get all your gear ready for a day on the mountain.
The SnoStrip vehicle ski mount made our list of must-have winter gadgets because it’s so useful to have on a ski outing. It attaches magnetically to your car and provides a handy place to rest your skis and poles while you tailgate.
Get it for $39.95 on the official website.
Cold weather is just around the corner. But you’ll be ready for it with any of these must-have winter gadgets. Which ones would you love to own? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated.
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in
tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox?