Work with Alexa Echo, Google Assistant, Siri
How to connect with Alexa
- Tap “Skills” in the hamburger menu, then search “Smart Life”
- Select “Smart Life” and tap “ENABLE” to enable the Skill.
- Come to the account link page. Type in your Smart Life account and password, don’t forget to select the country/region where your account belongs to.
- Tap “Link Now” to link your Smart Life account.
- Power: 7W=60W Equivalent
- Base: E26
- Voltage: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Color: Warm White+Cool White
- Color Temp: 2700K-6500K
- Dimmable: 1%-100% dimmable
- Wi-Fi Network: 2.4Ghz(only)
How to connect smart light bulb with Smart Life APP & Siri?
- Search “Smart Life” on Phone or Scan the QR code on User Manual/Package to download it.
- Go to Smart Life app and click “+” on the upper right corner; Choose “Lighting” – “Light Source(Wi-Fi)”, enable your mobile phone’s location access setting.
- Choose the 2.4Ghz WiFi and input correct password, click “Next”. Turn on/off/on/off/on the power button quickly the bulb starts to blink, if the bulb flashes quickly, please select EZ mode, if it flashes slowly, please select AP mode. Step by step
- IF CONNECT FAILED, PLEASE CHECK:
- 1. How many devices your router already connected? Can you reset the router if possible?
- 2. IMPORTANT: If it’s a dual band router, please try to disable the 5Ghz channel and leave 2.4Ghz WiFi channel only, once the pairing is done, you can turn on the 5Ghz WiFi again.
- 3. Please try to use another mobile phone’s hotspot to be the 2.4Ghz WiFi to pair the lamp.
- Note: If your smart bulb already pair with one smart phone, it can’t pair with another smart phone again, untill you clear the pairing with the 1st phone
- HOW TO USE SIRI TO CONTROL YOUR SMART WIFI LIGHT BULBS?
- 1. Click “Add to Siri” on the bottom right corner of the “Smart” page to enter the “Siri Shortcut” page. You can add any “Tap-to-Run” to Siri
- 2. On the “Add to Siri” page, you can set custom phrase for Siri to trigger your “Tap-to-Run”（This function is only available for iOS system over 12.0 version）
|Smart Dimmer Bulb||7W Smart light bulb works with Alexa Echo Google Home||9W smart light bulb works with Alexa Echo Google Home||Smart Floor Lamp||Smart Ceiling Light||Dimmer Floor lamp|
|Replacement||60W Equivalent||60W Equivalent||80W Equivalent||80W Equivalent||250W Equivalent||200W Equivalent|
|Color||Warm White+Cool White||16 million & 8 scenes||16 million & 8 scenes||16 million & 8 scenes||16 million & 8 scenes||Warm White+Cool White|
|Sync to Music||NO||NO||NO||NO||✓||NO|
|Works with Alexa Echo||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||NO|
|Works with Google Home||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||NO|
|Works with Siri||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||NO|
|Works with SmartThings||✓||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO|
【Convenient Voice Control】Boxlood smart light bulbs works with Alexa Echo, Google Home Assistant, Samsung SmartThings, Apple Siri. Control your smart bulb by simple voice command “Alexa, turn off the bedroom light” “Hey Google, turn on the living room light ”, you can easily control the WiFi light bulbs without leaving the warm bed.
【Smart APP Control】Via Smart life app, make it possible to work with Alexa, Google, SmartThings, remote & group control, dimming, tunable white, automation, all in one, use the function you want, only need one click. (Important: please disable the 5Ghz and leave 2.4Ghz WiFi only, once the pairing is done, you can turn on the 5Ghz WiFi.)
【Tunable White & 1%-100% Dimming】Boxlood smart LED bulb can smoothly be tunable from 2700K warm white to 6500K cool white, and smoothly dimming from 1% to 100%. Just control on the smart life app, you can adjust the brightness and color temperature to create a comfortable & relaxed lighting effect for your home. (Note: NOT RGB)
【Time Schedule & Automation】Upgrade smart automation design, depend on the weather, temperature, humidity, sunrise, sun set, set your alexa smart light bulb light up or off in a special time automatically.
【Convenient Remote & Group Control】Support remote and group control, easy to control all your alexa light bulbs in one group, even when you are camping. 7Watts (equivalent of a 60W traditional incandescent bulb), 600 lumen. Voltage Range AC 100V-240V 50/60 Hz. Worry free 24 Months Warranty. If you need any assist, please feel free to contact us.